Every business deserves wholesome leadership. Founders and CEOs need the ability to influence others to commit to shared objectives so that their businesses are locally and globally competitive and impactful. To do that effectively, leaders need to be equipped, supported and cared for within the organisations they serve. We believe that building thriving businesses cannot be separated from developing the people in the business – they go hand-in-hand. Our human capital solutions are designed to help leaders lead with more impact and influence, and grow teams and organisations they can be proud of.
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
Increase the potential of women leaders within your organisation for accelerated growth
HUMANISING LEADERSHIP PROGRAMMES
Support to help leaders and teams overcome overwhelm and increase performance and productivity
Midlife wellbeing support for female and male employees going through peri-menopause/menopause and male midlife respectively
Poor leadership is a leading cause of failure for most businesses. According to statistics from the Brandon Hall State of Leadership Development:
- As at 2020, the largest working generation is millennials. Over 80% of these stay at their current job fewer than 3 years meaning there is a projected shortfall of leaders across the world.
- Most organisations believe it is important to develop leaders at all levels but only 4-5% have implemented leadership development programs to close the leadership gap.
- 25% of organisations say less than 10% of critical leadership positions have ready and willing successors.
- Only 18% of organizations say their leaders are “very effective” at meeting business goals.
- More money is spent on leadership development than any other area of corporate training. However, a whooping 71% of organisations do not feel their leaders can lead their organisations into the future!